The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

.
Colder Than....



Damn, it was so cold this morning. It was -8 degrees F (that is -22 degrees C for those not in the US) outside this morning at 5:30 when I went walking. And, to top that the wind chill reading was -26 degrees F (again, -32 degrees C for those outside the US). I must admit I put on a pair of snow pants and two ski masks before heading out for the 5 miles. It actually was fun once I got going for a bit.

I negated all that exercise with a rich cup of hot chocolate when I returned. It was worth it. And I have also consumed about two pots of coffee thus far this morning as well.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home