The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 24, 2011

.
Mouse On a Wheel



I thought I would be able to get some more free time to actually post the posts I wrote this weekend, but here I am writing at home again on Monday. It was a hellaciously busy day today and when I left at 5pm, I was in no frame of mind to try to tack on more time in my office to upload files. So, here I sit again at home, typing out the thoughts and saving them for an upload.

I need to really spend some time getting my computer issue fixed here at home. It should not be too hard, actually. The problem is that it, like most computer issues will end up taking me a helluva long time to figure out, with routing cables around, getting new Internet equipment up and running, installing the damn software, etc. I just simply have not had the desire to SPEND THE TIME doing all that busy work getting the machine operational again. But, I am getting weary of not being able to access the Internet during the weekend unless I go to work.

So, something will have to give one way or another, soon.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home