The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

.
So Pipe

All I can say at the moment is that I am craving having a pipe... and I am actually smoking my pipe here in my office at the moment. It is one of those times where I am facing an impending deadline that is occurring very soon and I am trying to tie up a bunch of loose ends. I am not really feeling stressed out about the deadline. But for whatever reason, working towards the deadline is creating a very strong desire for my tobacco pipes... one that is not satiated fully WITH indulging in the tobacco pipes.

A conundrum.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Well, as long as smoking in your office won't get you in trouble.

I recently bought a 6 ounce bag of pipe tobacco for 20 bucks, that's ten bucks cheaper than a bag of cigarette tobacco (cuz of taxes) and a bag lasts me over a month.

Thursday, 21 April, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home