The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

.
Not Alot



Not a whole helluva lot to say this morning. Just going about the routine of the day. I jogged, I ate breakfast, I showered and shaved my neck, and trimmed my moustache and beard. I smoked my pipe. I drove to the U. Now I will teach all day, and then I will go home.

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I showered and shaved my neck,

As you get older you'll start shaving your ears, maybe your dick, man, those hairs have worked their way two inches up it now. :-)

Ah hell, I would notice that.

Tuesday, 28 June, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home