The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, June 24, 2011

.
Friday



I am oddly having significant hunger pangs for a turkey sandwich right at the moment (yes, I know it is too damn early to be thinking about lunch, but it is where my mind is at). My very favorite rendition of the turkey sandwich is as follows:


toasted rye or toasted pumpernickel bread
4-5 ounces of extremely thinly sliced, oven roasted, smoked turkey
sliced tomatoes
lettuce
sliced kosher dill pickles
very thin slices (julienne style preferred)of fresh cucumber
a teaspoon or two of finely ground cranberry relish
a teaspoon or two of Dijon mustard MIXED with a 1/4 teaspoon of curry

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

(yes, I know it is too damn early to be thinking about lunch, but it is where my mind is at)

No it isn't, what you are supposed to eat at meals is just a brainwashed mindset, like religions.

I eat what I fucking well want to eat when when I want to eat it.

Friday, 24 June, 2011  
Blogger amelia said...

I too, eat what I feel like when I feel like it!

Saturday, 25 June, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home