The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

.
1000




This is an unbelievable milestone for me. I am happy that I have been able to be this consistent in my efforts. I walked regardless of temperature (range from -21 Degrees Fahrenheit (-30 Degrees Celcius) to 113 Degrees Fahrenheit (45 Degrees Celcius)), weather (snow, rain, ice, blizzard, blazing sun, etc), holiday, or illness.

My next major goal is to reach day 1111. :)

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

You certainly have given it more than I could have, in fact I've pretty much stopped taking walks or biking.

I'll use the excuse that I'm busy doing other things.

Saturday, 18 June, 2011  
Blogger amelia said...

Congratulations! While I admire and wish I could do (had done) the same thing, I realise that I could have done if I had wanted to so I'm guessing I don't want to enough!!
You will die a much healthier person than I...

Sunday, 19 June, 2011  
Blogger Jane said...

congrats!

Sunday, 19 June, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home