The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, June 26, 2011


.
Assisi


"Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love."

"No one is to be called an enemy, all are your benefactors, and no one does you harm. You have no enemy except yourselves."

The above two quotes are especially relevant to me. I have felt they represented pretty well some of my own personal philosophy on how to live life. Please do not get me wrong... I am not suggesting in any way that I am good or being grandiose. I am saying that philosophically these are some of the ideals I would wish I could uphold more in my daily life. Fr. Assisi lived a life of service and I hope to continue to work to be more like that in my own life.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Your religion sure has you fucked up. Have you ever noticed that christians do a hell of a lot of killing on this planet?

Fucking christians....

Sunday, 26 June, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home