The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, June 17, 2011

.
999



Today is the 999th day in a row that I have walked outside each and every day consistently without missing a single day. Here are some updated statistics:

Today's outside walking number: 999

Weight (as of last Sunday): 178 pounds (loss of 104 pounds)

Typical Time of Day Walked: starting at 5:00am or 5:30am

Rate: Usually I am jogging roughly 40% of the distance each day.

Distance: Typically 4 - 5 miles

BMI (as of last Sunday): 22.9 (Normal Weight)

Shirt size: Medium

Pant waist size: 34

Shoe size: 13 (I had been an 11 for decades, but I guess the pounding of my feet from all this walking and jogging as well as natural aging has caused my feet to elongate.)

Tomorrow (God willing that I am able to do it) may be a very fun day!

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, sir. That is an amazing accomplishment.

Friday, 17 June, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

Tomorrow (God willing that I am able to do it) may be a very fun day!

No god gives a fuck what you are doing so just do things for yourself.

34 inch waist is decent for your weight, I'm about 150 pounds and have a 32 inch waist, there's a goal for you.

And I maintain that without a lot of walking, I just don't eat much, I often say that you have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat but I just never feel hungry and I don't eat food just because it tastes good like many do.

Friday, 17 June, 2011  
Blogger austere said...

Did I read that right? over 50 kilos lost?
AMAZING

Saturday, 09 July, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home