The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So Tired



As the song by John Lennon states...I'm So Tired.  Unfortunately, I still have another four hours of teaching left (after starting at 8 am) today.  Well, when I finish, I will be excited, albeit exhausted and ready to go home. 

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Stop your goddamn whining and go to bed earlier, you're not going to get to service the heifer by staying up late anyway. LOL

Tuesday, 29 May, 2012  
Blogger austere said...

PT, is your blood work in order?
Just curious.

Happily tired is a nice thing in my book.

Wednesday, 30 May, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home