The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, January 04, 2013

Disgruntled


I feel out of sorts at the moment.  I do not feel like doing anything.  I had planned on today being a "special pipe smoking occasion" by going to visit my elderly father-in-law.  But, I do not know if I will do that.  If I do not go visit him, my pipe consumption will be 0. 

Why am I out of sorts?  It is too long of a story to try to go into here at the moment.  Let's just say that I had a disagreement with someone and it has left me exhausted and annoyed.  It should eventually dissipate.  We shall see. 

PipeTobacco

Today's (Friday's) Goal = 2, or perhaps 0

Yesterday's [1/3] (Thursday's) Goal = 0 bowls
Actual consumption (Thursday) = 0 bowls

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I think most of us are feeling out of sorts and I put some dots together when a friend told me I was having a full fledged anxiety attack. No one I've seen during those times (about five of them)mentioned the word.

So I'm figuring out some things and what to do with/about them. Maybe I'll go fishing this weekend.

Friday, 04 January, 2013  
Blogger BBC said...

Rule #1.. Avoid bitches.

Friday, 04 January, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

".......But, I do not know if I will do that. If I do not go visit him, my pipe consumption will be 0......"

If do you visit him though, maybe his 'milk of human kindness' consumption will go up and the 'dissipation' rate of your exhaustion and annoyance will be accelerated in return for this gift to him?

It's seems worth a bowl of daemon weed I reckon.

Friday, 04 January, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home