The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, February 07, 2013

1600

Today marks the 1600th day I have walked five miles every day in a row.  Today also marks my mother's 85 birthday.  I was planning on talking more in depth  about both events, but problems have arisen that make that impossible.  I feel very sad.  Hopefully, that will improve.

PipeTobacco

Today's (Thursday's) Goal = 0 bowls 
Wednesday's [2/5] Goal = 0 bowls
Actual consumption (Wednesday) = 4  bowls


Walking Day 1600 / SOPS Day 0

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

1600 days, that's great.

Four bowls yesterday, not so great.

But better than I managed.

Thursday, 07 February, 2013  
Blogger austere said...

1600 days! WOW.
How did I miss this??

Thursday, 14 February, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home