The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Damn the Cold!

It has been horrendous in terms of temperature the last few days and tomorrow will be worse still.  It is anticipated to be -11 degrees Fahrenheit at 5 when I will be walking outside with wind chills of about - 35 degrees.  I will (God willing) do my walk, however.  I will dress warmly.  I do not take our dog out for the walk when it gets below 15 degrees.  So, it will be a solo mission tomorrow morning.  

Life has continued to feel calm even with a few snafus so that is good.  I have not been able to write the last few days because of several late night meetings that kept me out until 10 pm.  They are over now so I should be able to write daily again.  Wish me luck for tomorrow!

PipeTobacco!


1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Have been blessed with a pretty mild winter here so far, not many cold days, no snow, and not even a lot of rain. I don't recall it ever getting down to 15 degrees here.

You know, you should take pictures on your walks and post them.

Have a good weekend...

Friday, 24 January, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home