The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just Tired

It was a good, calm day.  But it was long... I got up at 4:45 to walk and get to the gym then had a heavy day of teaching.  That was all normal for Thursday, but I also had two late evening meetings I had to attend.  They were smooth, but I admit I am bushed, havin. Just arrived home.  Therefore I do not have much else to say at the moment.  I just want to eat and relax some before bed.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger MRMacrum said...

When I was a punk in college I was sure you professors were a bunch of lazy neer do wells. Then I had a daughter who determined early, like about her sophmore year in high school, she wanted to be a college professor. She is now close to finishing her doctorate and is busy applying at colleges all over.

Watching her just go through the process of getting where she is today shows me I was a no nothing punk when I considered college professors lazy. Class time is but a small part of the job. My hat's off to you Pipe for your time trying to pound some sense into our heads.

Thursday, 16 January, 2014  
Blogger BBC said...

I sure do love retirement...

Friday, 17 January, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home