The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Thought I Posted This on Monday



I had meant to show this image of the Venturi pipe.  I have one just like this and this very color and shape that I have traditionally saved to smoke on St. Patrick's Day.  It is not a particularly good smoking pipe, which is mainly why it did not fit into regular rotation.  But, since I am not currently smoking my pipe except for on Friday with libations with my father-in-law, this year the Venturi stays in the drawer.

Happy St. Patrick's Day (belatedly).

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home