The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

2260


Today marks the 2,260th day in a row that I have walked (sometimes jogged) each and every day for approximately 5 miles.   It is an endeavor that now is very much a habit and is second nature to me.  It has been very helpful for me physically (normal BMI) and emotionally (helps me to reduce stress.  I am glad I do this, and I am glad I have the motivator of being able to get such a large number.  Even though the number plays a less crucial role these days as the habit is established, I still like the idea now that I have just passed 2250 and also moving towards a fun milestone number of 2345.  I hope I keep up my consistency.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

2260 is more days than the 2226 miles (on way) I did on my trip to Texas.

Good job, keep it up.

Keep it up, hehehehe

Saturday, 22 November, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home