The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Damn, Damn, Damn






I have to keep in mind that this is a process.  I have to keep in mind that by the beginning of the fourth week of Lent last year, my refraining from my pipe 6 days out of 7 was actually quite easy.  I have to keep in mind that this is what I WANT for myself.  I have to keep in mind that I WILL EVENTUALLY feel better and more content.  I have to keep in mind that this is good for me....  good for my brain.... good for my body.... good for my mental stamina..... good in showing I will damn well do what I set out to do.  I have to keep in mind that I do not want a plant to control me.  I have to keep in mind that I am better and stronger than a damn plant. 

I cannot begin to describe how much I want a pipe at the moment. 

PipeTobacco

Today's Pipe Goal = 0
Yesterday's Pipe Goal = 0; Consumption Yesterday = 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home