The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, December 17, 2018

"Acidy" Stomach



Truth be told, my digestive tract typically is as strong as steel.  I typically have no problems eating even the spiciest foods.  However, today is one of those very rare days when my digestive tract is acting up a bit. 

My stomach feels "acidy" and I feel a bit constipated.  I am not sure what is going on... if it is some sort of GI virus that is going around (a few people have been sick) or if it most just nerves.  It is an unpleasant feeling. 

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny_o said...

Hope it's a here-and-gone kind of thing; GI issues are no fun. Feel better soon.

Monday, 17 December, 2018  
Blogger BBC said...

As I get older I have more problems with my system and gotta watch what I eat and how much to eat at a time.

Wednesday, 19 December, 2018  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home