The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Orange & Yellow

Even though I tend to not put much faith in the concept of "favorite colors" having any sort of hidden meaning about one's personality, I can say that if push came to shove, my two long-standing favorite colors are Orange and Yellow.  So, I thought I would look up what is commonly said about having those two colors as "favorites".  According to "psychology" sources ( perhaps psychobabble would be more apt in this case )...

If Your Favorite Color is Orange.... You are assertive and determined rather than aggressive - having a personality color orange means you are more light-hearted and less intense than those who love red.

and

 
If Your Favorite Color is Yellow.... You have chosen the color of happiness, wisdom and imagination, Yellow is chosen by the mentally adventurous, searching for novelty and self-fulfillment. Yellow usually goes with a sunny and shrewd personality, with a good business head and a strong sense of humor.

I admit, I *like* thinking the above denotes my personality.... but.... I think it is probably just hogwash.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home