The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Loose as a Goose

I apologize for being away for a bit.  My computer has been being a bit persnickity and I lost a couple of posts that I had been nearly finished writing.... which had me feeling like avoiding the computer.  The first loss I attributed to a momentary power outage, and the second one had me thinking the computer was failing.  But, I believe I found the real culprit and it was a loose cord on the back of the machine.  I believe I must have loosened it and nearly pulled it out while I was moving the desk around to clean a while back.... and that is most likely what has accounted for the challenges.  It has been working faithfully now since I firmly reattached the power cord. 

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home