The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, March 23, 2020

Fail

I failed to get the time to write the bigger post I want to write.  Still managing and working hard to keep my students feeling as “ok” as possible at this time.  Even though Covid-19 is not going away anytime soon, I am still hopeful that I will be able to create a new “norm” at least in my work environment, so that I can have more even keel times in my day soon... under this new construct.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I think every one is going to have a new norm for a while

Tuesday, 24 March, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home