The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Just Moving

Just keeping moving.  It seems like I cannot get into a routine.  I keep seeing it just out of grasp.  I need to get my work routine settled to get my life settled into the Covid-19 world.  It is not coming quickly.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Geo. said...

Do the best you can, Prof. It's all any of us can do. A "routine settled" is a practical example --effort and method toward which can instruct, even if it doesn't come quickly.

Friday, 27 March, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home