The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Still Struggling Some

 Short post today.... I am still feeling quite “under the gun” with regard to keeping up on the electronica of my classes.  I think my focus will be that today, in an effort to try to feel in a better position. 

PipeTobacco 

2 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Just stopping by...to say "Hello"

Saturday, 26 September, 2020  
Blogger GaP said...

Brave heart, Professor. I can't even imagine the logistics of teaching in such a manner...

Sunday, 27 September, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home