The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, October 30, 2020

Out of “It”

 I am giving up for the day.

My emotions have been roiling all over the place with Covid-19 surging in my region.  I was able to work from home today, and so I did.  I worked very diligently to focus on work and not Covid-19.  

1 was about 75% successful in that effort.  I could not find focus or energy to write here as I had hoped.  I will try again for tomorrow or Monday for that bigger effort related to Pat & Gap’s query/suggestions.  My body and mind are spent.  I am purely exhausted from it all.  

I only ran seven miles this morning.  It was snowing and harshly windy.  I will have to try to make up for it tomorrow.  

PipeTobacco 

4 Comments:

Blogger billy pilgrim said...

it's gonna be long painful winter.

Friday, 30 October, 2020  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

It difficult time for lot of us.
Stay Safe and Coffee is on

Friday, 30 October, 2020  
Blogger Forsythia said...

I admire you for running even seven miles on such a snowy, windy day. Be careful you don't fall. Is your treadmill set up yet?

Saturday, 31 October, 2020  
Blogger Tom Cochrun said...

Seven miles in the snow is a stout work out.
Wishing you some peace of mind. We are a people under attack and our emotions are raw. Stay strong.

Saturday, 31 October, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home