The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Calling It “Quits”

 I HAVE to turn off my computer now. 

It is Thanksgiving, and I am going now to help with making some of the remaining items for our dinner.  My wife has been fussing with the turkey and gravy.  I made a pumpkin pie at 4:00am before going to run my 9 miles and then getting on the damn computer by 7:00am.  Now I will make potatoes, green bean casserole, and a couple of odds and ends.  

I am hoping I might NOT get back on to “cyborg” work until tomorrow. 

But, worry about all the incomplete things I need to do may nudge me back into the damn infernal machine later tonight.  

I do not know.  

Happy Thanksgiving.

PipeTobacco 

5 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Hope you and your wife had a blessed Thanksgiving.
Stay Safe and Coffee is on

Thursday, 26 November, 2020  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I hope the feast went well and now the rest o the weekend too.

Friday, 27 November, 2020  
Blogger GaP said...

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, Professor!

Friday, 27 November, 2020  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

hope you had a very happy thanksgiving.

Sunday, 29 November, 2020  
Blogger Forsythia said...

Hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Monday, 30 November, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home