The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, November 15, 2021

1 Year

During the weekend, the 1 year Anniversary of the suicide of my colleague/friend occurred.  There is not much I can say, other than I miss him.  And, I still feel the loss of his life quite acutely.

PipeTobacco 

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Those are very difficult anniversaries for those of us who are introspective and sensitive.

Monday, 15 November, 2021  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Aww . . .you’re a sensitive guy. I hope you are able to enjoy some of the memories today.

Tuesday, 16 November, 2021  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home