The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, November 04, 2021

Overslept

Sadly, I have accidentally overslept this morning and it has made considerable challenges for my day.

I did not yet run, and will have to find some time to fit it in later in the late afternoon.

Oversleeping also skewed my timing today for a lot of different class related projects I had been planning to work on BEFORE class.

I have several groups of high school students coming to campus on Friday and I am supposed to provide them a "gee-whiz" lab tour.  Unfortunately, I have to figure that out as well today. 

I am already exhausted and want to go back to bed.  It will be a rough day, I fear.

PipeTobacco


3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Oversleeping always starts the day off on a stressful and confusing (wrong) foot. Hope you can get into the swing of things as soon as possible.

Thursday, 04 November, 2021  
Blogger Pat M. said...

Well, I understand how oversleeping is a problem... but it also means that your body needed the extra rest enough that it overrode your other mechanisms to ensure that it got some or all of the needed extra rest. Now if you schedule the rest of your day to leverage the good that the extra rest did for you, all should be well. Take care of yourself, Professor!

Thursday, 04 November, 2021  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

On the other hand, I think sleeping in might be good for the soul.

Saturday, 06 November, 2021  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home