The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 10, 2022

Hoarse Horse

 I am a hoarse horse at the moment after lecturing for 4.5 hours straight, but I think my lecture and two labs went well.  They are in smaller rooms, so no microphone use is possible (rooms not equipped), but talking through a double mask (one an N-95) is not easy. 

I finished everything I set out to do today, even in my research too.  And, I have things set to hopefully go smoothly tomorrow.  

We’re having a Chinese chickpea dish tonight with lots of vegetables and other good stuff.  Now time to shower and relax.  I really missed having a pipe as I drove home tonight.  It would have capped off a pretty damn decent day.

PipeTobacco 

4 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

It sounds more than decent! Glad it went smoothly.

Monday, 10 January, 2022  
Blogger Urbanist Chic said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Monday, 10 January, 2022  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

You sound like a damn good professor even without the pipe. My old man is a retired professor. Never smoked a pipe, but he taught a Sherlock Holmes course and had pictures of a dude with a pipe everywhere.

Monday, 10 January, 2022  
Blogger Forsythia said...

Dear Hoarse Horse, Hope you can give your voice a good rest. You are conscientious to a fault, and the world needs more folks like you.

Tuesday, 11 January, 2022  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home