The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Exhaustion

Still exhausted.  Still have so much I want to write, but I am in the eye of the hurricane, so-to-speak in terms of activity:

  • 13.4 miles ran this morning (5:12 am)
  • Getting two more new classes off the ground today.
  • Working with my new researchers.
  • Helping my wife with my MIL.
  • Feeling HUNGRY all the time.
  • Wanting to do more (get more done) but I cannot.  I am exhausted.
  • So many detailed things I want to write here, but time and focus are exceedingly scant again today.
  • PCS - 9.  I am so wanting to smoke my pipes.  
PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Perhaps a pipe would make you feel less stressed? A 9 is a high score. I'm glad you're listening to your body and saying no about getting more done if you're exhausted!

Wednesday, 31 August, 2022  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Margaret (whose I like a lot) is trying to lead you down the garden path. 😜

Wednesday, 31 August, 2022  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home