The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Short

 Short post today….. LONG day of work… just returned home now at 8pm:

+ 11 miles per usual at 6:00am

+ big teaching all day…. 5 hours of lecturing robustly

+ TMJ pain about 85% gone.  I am glad. 

+ PCS - 6…. lower than in a number of days.  The sense of urgency to smoke my pipes and the frustration at NOT smoking my pipes was dissipated today.  I still felt a very strong DESIRE to smoke my pipes, but DESIRE is far easier to manage than are urgency and frustration.  

+ my wife should be home very soon and she will be able to update me n my SIL’s doctor’s visits today.  

Going to take a shower and rummage up some food, and probably look at pipes online until she gets home and we can relax.  

PipeTobacco 

1 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That’s a pretty heavy day of teaching. Hope you had a good evening.

Thursday, 27 October, 2022  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home