The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Plark has told me my blog looks quite odd on his browser. Unfortunately, the blog looks the same as always to me. I am wondering, however, if the webring logo I added yesterday could be altering the appearance of the blog for some people. Please let me know if you notice a significantly poorer appearance of the blog.

Also, I encourage you to visit Plark's blog if you can. He is a very nice fellow studying to be able to teach English as a second language to others. His blog is quite enjoyable.

I *did* indeed go and generously imbibe with my father-in-law yesterday. I felt I deserved the treat especially after the damnably annoying and assinine treatment I experienced yesterday from another faculty member who is in reality nothing more than a bully. This fellow, who can be charming and is an excellent teacher, will commonly fly off the handle and make life in the department a living hell if he does not get his own way on any sort of decision. Well, I and two other people in the Department stood up to him and would not back down. The fury and wrath he expressed was both amazing and troubling. I am feeling too calm about it today to rehash the full details. But likely I will do so on Monday.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home