The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

I am finding that I need to have a "site ID number" to include my blog in a web-ring. Does anyone know how to figure out what my site ID number is? I figure if I get in a web-ring it could improve the size of my readership.

It has been one helluva day. I am so exhausted that the idea of leaving the building and walking to my vehicle seems daunting. I am hopeful that life will be pleasant tommorrow and am thinking I might see if my father-in-law is again up for a shopping excursion to the pipe shoppe and for several pleasant alcoholic libations afterwards. It would be grand!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home