The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Life is a bit more stable at the moment. Currently no horrors are destroying my family. I am utterly spent and drained. Now comes the task of trying to (using my analogy of being the mealy paste of a squashed bug) scrape my corporal body back into something resembling a form and figuring out how to carry on again.

I am angry yet relieved, tired yet wanting to do "something", thinking about getting royally sloshed but not wanting the hangover or recoverly time, and wanting to buy a new pipe.

Life is a mystery and a challenge.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home