The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, December 05, 2005

.
Worry & Concern

A elderly member of my family is ill and is going into the doctor's office for a test that could discern if the person simply has a stubborn infection or if the person could have cancer. This person had a bout of this form of cancer nearly seven years ago and went through chemotherapy and has been 100% fine in all checkups ever since, but there have been some severe infection issues that make all of us concerned and worried. I shall be taking her to the doctor for this test today and I am sick to my stomach with worry and my mind is angry with fear and stress.

Please offer thoughts and/or prayers for my elderly relative so that she may be well and have a great outcome for this visit.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home