The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

.
No Better, Much Worse

In the f*cking train wreck that is my life, nothing has improved and the sh*t only gets worse. I believe my elderly mother has full blown dementia and I am thinking it will be more likely than not likely that sometime on today (Sunday) I will be taking her to the hospital.

I have asked her several times today about how and what she is feeling. Her new tactic is to suggest I am trying to make her sick so she has to go to the hospital. Or that when I ask her to describe what symptoms she is having, that she gets extremely angry and tells me that I am know what is going on (which I do not). She has been extremely rude and extremely hurtful to me the last three days.

I am suspicious that her blood oxygen level may be on the low side and I suspect that this may be the trigger for me getting to take her to the hospital.

I am damn mad at the world. I am damn mad at her. I am more than damn mad at my siblings (at least those close to my location) who never lift a finger or do a damn thing to help out unless begged to.

Not much else to say. I am sure [sarcasm intended] that this entry will undoubtably win a Pulitzer because it is so well written too damn valuable for words.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home