The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, June 30, 2006

.
The Struggle

More illness has brought its evil strength upon the household. Now, medication induced nausea is rampant. The medication though, is for the rather mild illness.... but if she throws up it will mean all her heart/hypertension medications will too go out of whack (homeostasis). I am annoyed and angry and have basically wanted to say "to hell with" all the things I vowed yesterday. I am angry because I want a day or two of normalcy which never seems to happen.

However, I am struggling to keep my vows to you, my readers, so at least a brief post at the moment. Hopefully I can write more later about the details.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home