The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

.
Not Much to Write For Some Reason

Not sure why I feel a great deal of malaise. It is actually in all aspects of life. Here is a brief rundown of what has happened lately:

1. Went to the meeting, had a decent time, presented my research adequately, drank with old friends, smoked many pipes.

2. Came home. Continued with yard work.

3. Taught, the same as always.

4. Pretty much everything else has been the same as always.

That is it in a nutshell. I am not sure what else to say. If I perhaps had some extra time to sit and think or sit and read, or sit and contemplate... then perhaps I would have something interesting to write about. But as it stands at the moment, I am very simply feeling like a hamster running on a wheel (treadmill).

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home