The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, April 09, 2007

.
Lack of Muse

I have a true lack of muse today as far as writing goes. So, I will make a list of my thoughts for your perusal and then have a brief essay about what I have been contemplating:

1. I miss my mother greatly.
2. Easter was rough because it was the first major holiday without Her.
3. I feel exhausted because of my undulating emotions.
4. I still have little motivation.

I want to find a way to live in joy again. I want to experience joy, but I also do not want to limit my love and thoughts of my mother. What I want to be able to do is to find a way to continue on with life and be happy and excited about life, but at the same time have rich, vivid, cherished memories of Her and not have those memories always be accompanied by sadness.

I want to find a way to do this.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home