The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, May 09, 2008

.
Upcoming Holiday

I am on a mission for the rest of the day to shop (blech). Shopping is not my favorite task. However, I need to shop for a few additional presents for my wife to surprise her with on Mother's Day. Additionally, I need to buy some flowers to put on my beautiful mother's grave.... and also my grandmother's grave. The flowers for my mother will be a much larger arrangement than my typical single flower I bring to her grave each week.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home