The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

.
Ragged & Shaggy

Two items for Saturday's post:

1. I am feeling a bit forlorn today as both my wife and I are a bit out of sorts each with a myriad of work hassles. We are struggling to communicate well, and it ends up having me feel lonely.

2. While I always wear my hair and beard and moustache in a neatly trimmed manner, I do enjoy briefly venturing just bast the neatly trimmed beard and moustache into a slightly bushy, shaggier look. I am just approaching that these last few days and am contemplating if I should give myself my in-between haircut, touch-up jobs to the moustache and beard as I typically do, or if I should let myself go further down the path of shagginess and embrace a new me?

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home