The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

.
Myered in Exams

If you were to try to peak in at me in my back office currently, you would have a hard time seeing me as I am buried under mounds of papers and exams. From one vantage point my secreatry said it looked as if there where a paper volcano in my office... I was hidden behind the papers from her view and it gave the impression of a volcano with the wisps of pipe smoke arising from the volcano itself (as I graded behind the mound).

I will keep pushing on.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home