The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, May 02, 2008

.
Wiped Out

I am wiped out from grading and determining grades. Thus far, I have my two upper division courses in the "marinade" stage... all grades are in and recorded and I am letting them sit as I contemplate if I should give any sort of a curve. Assignments from the lower division courses are still being graded, but I hope to have them in "marinade" as well by Sunday at the latest.

I would relish going to have a few drinks this evening, but likely will not as there are other pressing matters to attend to as well outside of grading I should focus upon.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home