The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

.
Beer & Chocolate Chips

As I sit here at the computer, it has been another very long Tuesday... but it is the last one as my late Tuesday class ended this evening! I will now have the better part of two months of freedom (actually, it will start this Thursday because I have my day class still taking their final this Thursday.

Yet, oddly enough, to celebrate, I have drinking some beer from a local microbrewery and eating chocolate chips out of the Nestle morsels bag.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home