The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

.
County Fair

I apologize to the couple of people whose blogs I meant to insert but the links did not register correctly. I shall be correcting that in the next few days.

Although it seems early, the county fair is set to begin today in my neck of the woods. The neighboring county fair near us is also set for the following week. Fairs are always fun and enjoyable to attend as they harken back to a time where agriculture was KING in the world. Seeing the animals, viewing the crops, the baked goods, the produce, the photographs, the art... all feels very humanizing. I am hoping that we will be able to attend later this week.

Overall, I feel wholly average. I am going to work to get my exercise up in gear again as well.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home