The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, April 25, 2011

.
Down Turn In Statistics



The typical downturn in the number of folks visiting my site has began as usual at this time of year. I have gone from roughly 200 visits per day to about 50 - 75. I think most of my students account for the change. Many of them enjoy the "inside look" at their furry-faced 'ole prof. Yet, with the semester winding down, they tend to vacate the "scene" until next fall when my numbers shoot back up to around 200.

Well, for those of you who read and ARE still here.... I salute you, and I think I will devote more of my effort to keeping you interested and perhaps even entertained this Summer. How about a game? First person to name the above four wins a prize (to be determined).

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger redb56 said...

The Mod Squad
Clarence Williams III , Michael Cole Peggy Lipton and Tige Andrews

Redb55

Monday, 25 April, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

I don't give a shit how many visits I get.

Monday, 25 April, 2011  
Blogger austere said...

I read on and off.
But then I write on and off too, these days.
Sorries!

Friday, 29 April, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home