The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, May 16, 2011

.
Must Change Myself



While all of you long time readers know of my fondness and enjoyment of smoking pipe tobacco and pipes in general, I believe I need to do something to reduce or eliminate this hobby/avocation from my life. I have been thinking about it for a few weeks and monitoring more closely the rate of consumption I currently have. The results are that I am on average consuming roughly 6 ounces of pipe tobacco a week. This is a higher rate than I think I should indulge in. Billy, an Internet friend of mine over at Spirit Doings, has said he has been consuming roughly 6 ounces a month.

I am still contemplating my course of action at the moment, but I believe this effort, this time, will be one that I will be successful in forcing myself to adopt. I am not 100% sure what my plan will be (I am mulling over several), but I will write more as I firm up my plans.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really enjoy while I read your blogs and articles.

premium brand

Monday, 27 August, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home