The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, May 02, 2011

.
Grading



All I have been doing all damn day is grading. I am tired of looking at papers, tired of grading tests, tired of number crunching, tired of sitting here looking at all these numbers.

But, I am drawing closer to having the damn things done. They are now in the marinade stage where I contemplate being hard nosed or a softie. The jury is still out on how I will proceed. If I indulge in a few libations, I tend towards being a bit of a softie, if not, well... it is more up-in-the-air.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Why don't you just go get a fucking job you can enjoy?

Monday, 02 May, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home