The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

.
Orchestral Music



One of my greatest joys auditorially is to listen to an orchestra. Whether mediocre (like the one I play in) or internationally renowned, there is nothing more pleasing to my ears than exciting, invigorating orchestral music. I generally like most forms of music, but a wind orchestra (this type of orchestra has brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments, but no strings) is my very favorite. If you follow this link, you can hear samples of the type of music I am especially fond of in this genre.

The above image is of one of my favorite brass instruments, the French Horn. Its beauty and grace is so gentle and beautiful to my ears.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I like shit kicking country music, old rock and roll and such.

Tuesday, 26 April, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home