The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

.
My Apologies



To all my friends out in the Internet Community, I apologize for my absence. A few issues have nearly every moment of my time here at work since my last post. The issues are FORTUNATELY not problematic or troublesome.... just time consuming. And, as I still have not "bitten the bullet" so-to-speak to get my home system operational (yes, Billy, you are right and I encourage you to keep telling me to get the damn thing up and running), I have not been here.

I do, however, see the light at the end of the tunnel. I suspect that Monday, I will be free and clear of all the yokes I have upon my shoulders and my free time will increase again.

So, I miss talking with all of you, and expect to be back on Monday!

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger amelia said...

Glad all is (relatively) well!

Thursday, 09 June, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

You make good money, much more than I do, have the computer fixed, you fucking tightwad.

Thursday, 09 June, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

its fine. not everyone has time to do what they like to do.
i cant work up the courage to set aside time to go on this and start writing. and when i do i forget about all the things i am going to talk about. so now i carry my little book and write something that i dont want to forget and write about it.

Friday, 10 June, 2011  
Anonymous collage papers said...

I was extremely happy to locate this website. I wanted to thank you with regard to this terrific read!! I certainly appreciated every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to look at new things you publish.

Wednesday, 15 June, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home