The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

.
Frustration & Postponement



I am having a (fingers crossed) few hard days of annoying paperwork effort yesterday and today at work related to some b*llsh*t I find very distasteful but shall refrain from discussing. Therefore, I am still only in contemplation mode about the reduction of my consumption of pipe tobacco.

I still am planning to work to reduce (and dare I suggest, eliminate) my consumption except on special occasions (I am thinking perhaps the following will be those occasions: 1) Remembering my father's birthday, remembering my grandfather's birthday, and when I am drinking) If I were to get to this level, it would mean my consumption at its most extreme would be confined to one period of time a week or less.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home