The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, July 15, 2011

.
Exhaustively Busy Days to End!



Work has been non-stop for the last three weeks with me at the U... but now that is on the verge of stopping! I am extremely relieved. The truly limited amount of time I have had is now going to free up!!!! It feels so good. Starting yesterday evening, I have started to feel playful and jovial again and back to my "old self" (or at least the "old self" that I like a helluva lot more).

Let the fun begin (And more regular posting)!

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I'm at a place in life where I can work if I feel like it, or not work if I don't feel like it, I like that.

Friday, 15 July, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home